Search This Blog

NB. This blog has my personal views and are not necessarily those of Wessec OC, capishe!

Sunday 15 February 2015

Day two

Even faster area than yesterday as less green bits. Still red lining where possible, but keeping a check on distance as well. Confirmed third place yesterday and looks like second place today 30 odd seconds behind. Still in contention in what is an incredibly competitive class. Two errors today. Just don't ask me what I was doing 9 to 10. Was on line but just didn't crest the spur before the track, saw an open area to my right and mistook it for the larger open area in front of the control. Realised my error but lost at least 30 seconds. 10 to 11 was shaky due to loss of confidence and another 20 seconds lost. Happy though with sub 30 for 4.6k with 80 mtrs of climb. Back to long distance tomorrow in a new area a bit to the north. map on FB.

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly on line but thought for some reason that the clearing in front of the control was off to my right. If I had just crested the spur I would have been fine.

    ReplyDelete