Search This Blog

NB. This blog has my personal views and are not necessarily those of Wessec OC, capishe!

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Final Day of competition

Day four and time to make amends, but no a few more errors, two serious and three careless. If I could get rid of the mistakes I would be dangerous. Ended up after the four days in the worst position - forth. But then out of 84 in the over 60's and against some of the best in the world I can really complain when I haven't been able to train much over the past three months. Delighted the calf has held together. Now 90 days of cogitation in France to decide what to do for the future. No more Orienteering planned until late July in Sweden.

1 comment:

  1. I might suggest that 84th has a slight chance of being a worse position than 4th...

    ReplyDelete