Search This Blog

NB. This blog has my personal views and are not necessarily those of Wessec OC, capishe!

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Quinta de Lagoa

Transfer day yesterday from Sao Miguel d'Acha. We had been well looked after by Raul and his family at Casa d'Acha. Stopped at Coimbra on the way, slightly disappointed with the place but still very interesting. Then on to our abode for the next week or so. Hotel Quinta de Lagoa betwixt Praia de Mira and Mira. Beautiful hotel complex with its own lagoon. As we are the only people in the whole complex till tomorrow they bumped us up, so what is still the cheapest place per night of our whole excursion has turned out to be a suite with separate lounge diner, double wash basins, cooking facilities, terrace and stunning views. Luck of the Irish! This afternoon, making the most of the sunshine, went out for a terrain run in Praia de Mira Norte. Heaven! Soft underfoot, light detailed contours, everything accurate, very fast run-ability and all to myself. I was just disappointed I had told Valerie I was only going to be out an hour or I would have still been out there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment